Get Lean as You Clean


Hey everyone! So I was browsing the internet a few weeks ago in search of a magic product to aid my mission to banish cellulite and I came across a soap bar by Bliss called Fat Girl Soap. The soaps aim is to get lean while you clean. It's made with massaging nubs and caffeine to stimulate circulation and contour the body, skin-vigorating peppermint and grapefruit extracts, and jojoba beads to exfoliate and enhance the penetration of follow-up products, it’s a lively lather that really raises the "bar" on body toning. Massaging nubs and caffeine stimulate circulation and contour the body. Peppermint and grapefruit extracts invigorate skin. Jojoba beads slough dead skin cells and enhance product penetration. As soon as I received it I couldn't wait to hop in the shower to try it out! The first thing you will notice is the gorgeous smell of peppermint. As you can see from the picture there are nubs which helps the circulation in the skin as well as massaging the beads into the skin to help exfoliate. 
The soap lathers up really well and straight away you can feel the dead skin cells being removed from you skin as instantly your skin starts to feel soft and smooth. I focussed mainly on my thighs to help reduce my cellulite by using circular movements for about 5 minutes on each leg. Having used it for nearly a week I can already see a dramatic difference not only in my cellulite but my entire body feels the softest that it has ever felt. I will be investing in more of the fat girl range as there are so many products on their website that look fab! I definitely recommend this soap to all of you ladies its perfect for the summer season when the skirts are pulled out from the back of the wardrobe. Head to blissworld.com where you can browse their products and purchase a thing or two. If my review isn't enough to tempt you how about a 15% discount off bliss products on Black Friday 29th of November! Leave me a comment below if you do purchase any products from their website I'd love to hear your recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment